Chinese Language Training for Irish Secondary School Teachers
This is a beginner evening course (approx. 30 hours) designed for:
- Teachers who are interested in studying the Professional Diploma in Teaching Chinese Language and Culture but have no previous learning experience of Chinese or have not yet achieved the requirements.
- Teachers who have no previous learning experience of Chinese and are interested in tasting the language.
Upon completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Handle a variety of communicative topics. E.g. self-introduction, family, hobby, weather, food, shopping, date &time, daily routine, etc.
- Start building up their language capacity to teach simple and basic Chinese words or phrases to pupils
- Lay a solid foundation for further study of Chinese language.